RSS
Welcome to my film critic's blog! A lifetime of loving movies has enabled me to do this. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The right movie diet for 2010: Part VIII

August
Sylvester Stallone wrote and directed The Expendables about a team of mercenaries heading to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator. This film has perhaps the largest gathering of actions stars ever brought together for a single flick – apart from Stallone himself, you’ve got Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts, Randy Couture, Steve Austin, Terry Crews and Mickey Rourke. Don’t miss the cameos from Bruce Willis and Arnold Swarzenegger. A possible new action classic!

After the success of Julie & Julia comes Eat, Pray, Love, another bestseller making its way to the screen with Julia Roberts as the lead.

If you’re in the mood for a creature feature, try out Piranha 3-D. I know, I know but it's piranhas...in 3-D...I rest my case.

0 comments: